These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, work, offers and agreements of any kind between Cyber Inc Security bv (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cyber Inc.’) and its clients or their legal successors.
1. Cyber Inc. registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number: 69855242
2. The Client: the person with Cyber Inc. the agreement has been entered into.
3. The assignment: the Client’s request to “Cyber Inc.” to perform work against payment.
4. The agreement: the agreement between “Cyber Inc.” and the Client as it is or will be closed.
5. Application and validity of these general terms and conditions
6. These terms and conditions apply to all agreements of “Cyber Inc.” and Client.
2 Offers and offers
1. All quotes and offers from ‘Cyber Inc.’ are without obligation, unless a period is specified in the quotation. If no period has been set, no rights can be derived from the quotation or offer. The release of this only requires “Cyber Inc.” not to conclude an agreement. The date of conclusion of the agreement will be the date of confirmation by “Cyber Inc.”. Any additional agreements made or changes made later will only be valid if “Cyber Inc.” has confirmed this in writing.
2. “Cyber Inc.” reserves the copyright for ideas, texts made, strategic / creative concepts and designs carried out with offers or quotations. These remain the property of “Cyber Inc.” Without prior written permission from “Cyber Inc.” the Client may not copy it, show it to third parties or have it changed.
3. “Cyber Inc.” its offers and / or offers cannot be held to if the Client can understand that the offers or offers, or a part thereof, contain an obvious mistake and / or error.
1. Except in so far as the agreement also includes the delivery of goods, the cooperation between the Client and ‘Cyber Inc.’ an assignment agreement.
4 General obligations of parties
1. “Cyber Inc.” undertakes to perform the agreed work to the best of its knowledge and ability.
2. Client and “Cyber Inc.” both will cooperate in agreed procedures and will provide each other with the information required for the proper execution of the work as soon as possible after the other party has requested this. Objects, materials and / or data that the Client has made available to ‘Cyber Inc.’ are held for the account and risk of the Client.
3. Client and “Cyber Inc.” will not unnecessarily harm each other’s interests, either within or outside of this agreement.
4. “Cyber Inc.” undertakes to keep confidential all information of a confidential nature provided by or on behalf of the Client.
5 Contract duration
1. “Cyber Inc.” has the right to have certain work done by third parties.
2. If by “Cyber Inc.” in the context of the assignment, work is performed at the location of the Client, the Client will provide the required facilities free of charge. The Client ensures that all data necessary for the execution of the assignment is sent to ‘Cyber Inc.’ in time. be provided. If the information required for the implementation of the agreement is not sent to ‘Cyber Inc.’ in time. provided, “Cyber Inc.” the right to suspend the execution of the agreement and / or to charge the Client for additional costs resulting from the delay in accordance with the then usual rates.
3. The execution period does not start until after the Client has made the data available to the user. “Cyber Inc.” is not liable for damage of any nature whatsoever due to ‘Cyber Inc.’ based on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the Client.
6 Payment and collection costs
1. Client needs “Cyber Inc.” to be paid within 30 days after the invoice date, on a payment by ‘Cyber Inc.’ manner to be indicated.
2. If the Client is in default with the timely payment of an invoice, it will then owe a (commercial) interest of 1% per month, unless the legal interest is higher, in which case the legal (commercial) interest is due. The (commercial) interest on the claimable amount will be calculated from the moment that the Client is in default until the moment of payment of the full amount due.
3. In the absence of timely payment, in addition to the amount due and interest, the Client will also owe the judicial and extrajudicial collection costs, including the costs for lawyers, bailiffs and collection agencies. The extrajudicial collection costs are set at least 15% of the principal sum with interest, with a minimum of € 75.
4. Any legal and execution costs incurred will also be recovered from the Client. The Client also owes interest on the collection costs.
5. “Cyber Inc.” is entitled to adjust the prices annually from 1 January on the basis of the CBS price index: Service prices; commercial services and transport, index 2010 = 100.
7 Copyright and license
1. On every work by ‘Cyber Inc.’ copyright automatically applies under Dutch law.
2. The Client obtains from “Cyber Inc.” a time-limited license for the use of copyrighted works, which is “Cyber Inc.” in the execution of the agreement for the benefit of the Client, on the understanding that the license only applies as soon as and as long as the Client fulfills the financial obligations related to the provision of the copyrighted work.
3. The license referred to above only applies to use of the work by the Client itself. Use by third parties is not permitted.
4. The license referred to above does not apply to the use of work in a form adapted by the Client. For publication in modified form, permission must first be requested from “Cyber Inc.”.
5. The Client must provide the name of “Cyber Inc.” with every publication. to state.
8 Intellectual property
1. “Cyber Inc.” reserves the rights and powers vested in it under the Copyright Act and other intellectual laws and regulations. “Cyber Inc.” has the right to use the implementation of an agreement for other purposes, insofar as no strictly confidential information from the Client is disclosed to third parties. Cyber Inc. hereby reserves the right to use written texts for its own promotional purposes in its portfolio.
1. “Cyber Inc.” is not liable for damage of whatever nature caused by “Cyber Inc.” is based on information provided by or on behalf of the Client.
2. The liability of “Cyber Inc.” is in any case always limited to the amount of the payment from its insurer where appropriate.
3. “Cyber Inc.” is never liable for indirect damage.
4. “Cyber Inc.” is not liable for, regardless of any damage, as a result of attributable shortcomings of third parties that “Cyber Inc.” called in with the consent of the Client.
5. Any claims from the Client as referred to in this article must be submitted in writing to ‘Cyber Inc.’ within 2 months after the shortcoming has been discovered. have been submitted.
1. The Client indemnifies ‘Cyber Inc.’ for all claims from third parties in connection with the implementation of the agreement.
1. Disputes between the Client and ‘Cyber Inc.’ as a result of the agreement or its implementation, the court of the place of ‘Cyber Inc.’ decides.
2. Dutch law applies to these terms & conditions.
12 Changes to the general terms and conditions
1. The most recently filed version or the version that applied at the time of the establishment of the legal relationship with the Contractor always applies.
2. The Dutch text of the general terms and conditions always determines the explanation thereof.